Not all men, mind you.
I’m not taking part in THAT stereotype of the fat, hairy-legged, man-hating, humorless feminist today.
Even though I happen to be a fat feminist with hairy legs who has just titled a blog post “I hate men”.
I am not, however, entirely humorless.
Ha. Ha. (See?)
Continue reading ‘I hate men. I can’t abide them even now and then.’
Published Monday, 3 January 2005
Coveting , Listening , Memes
Tags: Old Blog
And these are the last 10 songs my lovely ipod photo has played:
- Allegro Energico, Ma Non Troppo (Mahler: Symphony No. 6 – Ruckert-Leider)
- Baby Please Don’t Go (Muddy Waters)
- Tout Fout Le Camp (Edith Piaf)
- Lost Child (Susumu Yokota)
- In the Art of Stopping (Wire)
- Strange Days (The Doors)
- The More I See You (Stanley Turrentine)
- Kipperkun Scratch (Icarus)
- Aïn Ghazel (Anouar Brahem)
- La Chasse (Erik Satie)
I don’t care if it’s not
Friday. That was my Random 10.
Published Sunday, 4 January 2004
Coveting , Listening
Tags: Old Blog
I’ve been very busy since Christmas ripping CDs to load on to my iPod. It’s becoming obsessive actually. And feeding the obsession is the Internet iTunes Registry (via Urban Dyke), a wonderful little database that crunches stats from one’s iTunes list. Here’s mine, although for some reason it is showing less songs loaded that I actually have (ie. 3339 as opposed to 3835) but it is still interesting to see.
Oh, and we have still not even touched the sides of our music collection.