1. Would you consider yourself an organized person? Why or why not?
In some respects, yes and in others, no.. I tend to have ‘organised clutter’; that is I work with colour co-ordinated folders so that I can find things quickly. I also tend to work using piles that look disorganised to the untrained eye, but are (really, truly and in secret) a highly advanced method of classification ; )
2. Do you keep some type of planner, organizer, calendar, etc. with you, and do you use it regularly?
I use a note book at work as a task list, and my online work calendar and my mobile phone calendar combined as an organiser. I have tried hard copy diaries (eg. Franklin Planners, etc) but they don’t work for me.
3. Would you say that your desk is organized right now?
4. Do you alphabetize CDs, books, and DVDs, or does it not matter?
I usually don’t alphabetise, but I do categorise. And I did spend an entire weekend cataloguing our DVD collection in a spreadsheet by stars, director, year and type… does that count?
5. What’s the hardest thing you’ve ever had to organize?