According to this BBC quiz, I have a combination of three thinking styles; Linguistic, Interpersonal and Intrapersonal. Here’s what it has to say about each of them.
You are a Linguistic Thinker
- Tend to think in words, and like to use language to express complex ideas.
- Are sensitive to the sounds and rhythms of words as well as their meanings.
Other Linguistic Thinkers include William Shakespeare, Sylvia Plath, Anne Frank
Careers which suit Linguistic thinkers include Journalist, Librarian, Salesperson, Proof-reader, Translator, Poet, Lyricist
You are an Interpersonal Thinker
Other Interpersonal thinkers include Winston Churchill, Mother Teresa, William Shakespeare
Careers which suit Interpersonal thinkers include Politician, Psychologist, Nurse, Counsellor, Teacher
You are an Intrapersonal thinker
- Spend a lot of time thinking about and trying to understand themselves
- Reflect on their thoughts and moods, and work to improve them
- You understand how your behaviour affects your relationships with others
Other Intrapersonal thinkers include Sigmund Freud, Gandhi, Grahame Greene
Careers which suit Intrapersonal Thinkers include Psychologist, Teacher, Pilot, Child care worker, Explorer, Drama therapist