1. What was your most memorable moment from the last week?
Unfortnately, I would have to say it was the day that the bombing of Iraq started, and not for good reasons.
2. What one person touched your life this week?
There was not one, but many. I have been over the plight of the children of Iraq, the innocent victims in this unjust war, who lie awake at night in fear of bombs, who are wounded or who have died.
3. How have you helped someone this week?
Our receptionist at work needed some support.
4. What one thing do you need to get done by this time next week?
Many things at work!
5. What one thing will you do over the next seven days to make your world a better place?
I will continue to speak out against this war, and will do so even as support for the war rises. This war is not the answer.