1. Soup or salad?
My first response to this is soup, but it depends on the salad really. I love middle eastern, parsley-based salads.
2. Hot or cold sandwiches?
Toasted sandwiches, which I guess means my answer is ‘hot’.
3. White or whole wheat bread (or rye, etc)?
We usually eat schnickenbrot (is that how you spell it?) or rye bread of some kind. We vary the bread we buy. If we have white bread, it is a good sourdough from the local bakery.
4. Pack a lunch for work/school, or buy it?
I’m usually too lazy to make my lunch, so I buy it.
5. If you eat out…fast-food chain, or mom & pop type place?
I can’t think of the last time we ate out at a fast-food chain. We are more likely to go to little independent restaurants.
6. Tuna or chicken salad?
Chicken. I loathe tuna.
7. Cheese: Swiss or cheddar (or American, etc)?
I like swiss cheese with turkey, but any cheese is a good cheese.
8. Mustard or mayo?
9. Sandwiches: wrap/pita pocket, or regular bread/roll?
Focaccia or turkey bread.
10. Sweet stuff: cookie/cake or fresh fruit?
It depends. I love mangoes and other summer fruit, but cakes are also good.