Ok, so it’s not Monday, but here are my Participation Positives for the week.
- I am leaving work this evening earlier than 8.30 or 9.30pm
- My manager has rescheduled my annual review to Thursday. This is good news because I’ve been too busy to prep for it.
- I wasn’t so frantically busy today preparing reports, and it looks like the information I was able to give the DI was pretty accurate, given the short lead in time.
- I don’t have to worry about flatmates!
- All the bills are paid.
- I’ve figured out a way to have around 30 minutes more sleep in the morning, and still get in to work on time.