This week is about food and eating.
1. What did you have for breakfast this morning? If you didn’t have breakfast, why not?
No, I did not have breakfast. Most mornings the thought of eating revolts me and makes me feel ill. I can’t eat before 10 or 11 am usually. This is a carry over from having developed and fostered bad dieting habits (fasting and skipping meals) during my pre-teen and teen years.
2. What’s your favorite cereal?
I like simple cereals. Cornflakes, Rice Bubbles are my favourites, with Sultana Bran coming in 3rd.
3. How often do you eat out? Do you want that to change?
We normally eat out at a cheapish restaurant once a week. We don’t ‘dine out’ at expensive restaurants as often as I would like… only on birthdays, usually.
4. What do you plan on having for dinner tonight? Got a recipe for that?
John has just fancied-up some ramen with some home-made chicken stock. I’m about to go eat it now.
5. What’s your favorite restaurant? Why?
Marque in Surrey Hills.