1. Morning or night person?
I am most definitely a night person. Mornings are hell for me, and I don’t really start to feel good until afternoon/evening…it’s just another classic depression symptom.
2. Heavy or light sleeper?
Since John has had his cpap machine (to treat sleep apnea/snoring), I sleep a lot heavier and am waking up a lot less.
3. Remember your dreams or not?
I usually remember my dreams, although since I have come off Effexor I have far fewer, less vivid dreams.
4. Do you need a lot of sleep, or just a little?
I can function (barely) on 6 hours sleep for a day or two, but I really need something more like 8 or 9.
5. Do you need something like a nightlight or TV to sleep, or do you prefer complete darkness?
6. Flannel sheets or some other kind?
Eeew! I hate flannel sheets. I detest their furry feel. Give me crisp cotton sheets any day.
7. One pillow, or more?
More. I have approx. 3 pillows plus a bolster that use, although not all at once. I vary the configuration according to what is most comfortable each night.
8. Bedroom door opened or closed at night?
We don’t have a bedroom door to close!
9. Wrap yourself into blankets like a cocoon, or just cover yourself with them?
In Winter I wrap, in Summer I cover.
10. Alarm clock: wake to music or buzzer?
I actually use my mobile phone’s alarm setting, so I wake up to beeps.