Stolen from David
1. WHAT TIME DO YOU WAKE UP IN THE MORNING?
On work days, about 8am
2. IF YOU COULD EAT LUNCH WITH ONE FAMOUS PERSON, WHO WOULD IT BE?
3. GOLD OR SILVER?
4. WHAT WAS THE LAST FILM YOU SAW AT THE CINEMA?
5. FAVORITE TV SHOW?
Buffy. (Mandatory Buffy winge: I want my Buffy back! When is channel 7 going to bring Buffy back? Not fair.)
6. WHAT DO YOU HAVE FOR BREAKFAST?
I don’t usually have breakfast. Skipping breakfast is a bad habit I fell into when ‘dieting’ (read: starving and bingeing) in my teens, and now the thought of eating first thing in the morning makes me ill.
7. WHAT WOULD YOU HATE TO BE LEFT IN A ROOM WITH?
Spiders and/or John Howard and/or George W Bush. All are equally creepy, and want to rule the world.
8. CAN YOU TOUCH YOUR NOSE WITH YOUR TONGUE?
9. WHAT CD ARE YOU LISTENING TO NOW (OR LAST ONE YOU PLAYED?)
Lou Reed, Transformer.
10. WHAT’S YOUR MIDDLE NAME?
11. BEACH, CITY, or COUNTRY?
12. SUMMER OR WINTER?
13. FAVORITE ICE CREAM?
Red bean ice cream. There was an ice cream chain in Sydney that used to have unusual Asian-type flavours like Red bean, black sesame, taro and lotus root. They have recently gone broke, and I miss them!
14. FAVORITE COLOR?
Used to be blue, now I think it’s verging towards orange.
15. FAVORITE CAR?
I’m not big on cars, but I prefer anything retro to the modern designs.
16. FAVORITE SANDWICH FILLING?
Turkey, snow pea leaves, capers and swiss cheese.
17. TRUE LOVE?
Reminds me of that scene in the Princess Bride
18. WHAT CHARACTERISTICS DO YOU DESPISE?
Selfishness, cruelty, manipulativeness.
19. FAVORITE FLOWER?
20. YOU WIN THE LOTTERY HOW LONG DO YOU WAIT TO TELL PEOPLE?
I would probably only tell my family and close friends to start.
21. FIZZY OR STILL WATER AS A DRINK?
If we are talking mineral waters, then lightly fizzy.
22. WHAT COLOR IS YOUR BATHROOM?
23. HOW MANY KEYS ON YOUR KEY RING?
24. WHERE WOULD YOU RETIRE TO?
25. CAN YOU JUGGLE?
No, but I have tried to learn.
26. WHAT DID YOU DO FOR YOUR LAST BIRTHDAY?
John and I went out for dinner.