This week’s questions are on employment.
1. What is your current occupation? Is this what you chose to be doing at this point in your life? Why or why not?
I am a Site Operations Administrator, which basically means that I assist with the day to day running of my company’s offices, including maintenance, OH&S and Real Estate, amoung other things. No, this is not what I would choose to be doing.
2. If time/talent/money were no object, what would your dream occupation be?
Something infinitely more creative. I would like to be doing multi-media design and production, or something similar.
3. What did/do your parents do for a living? Has this had any influence on your career choices?
No, I can’t say that my parents have inspired my career choices. My dad is a cleaner for a pharmaceutical company, while my mother works in Quality Assurance for the same company.
4. Have you ever had to choose between having a career and having a family?
5. In your opinion, what is the easiest job in the world? What is the hardest? Why?
Easiest? Pass on that one. Hardest? Passing again.