I haven’t done one of these before, but here it goes…
1. If I could guarantee that the Fashion Police would not lay the smackdown on you, which favorite out-of-style article of clothing do you wish you could wear right now? (and if you have photos of you wearing it, post ’em)
If it weren’t for the fact that poor little foxes would have to die, I would say a glamorous 1930s fox stole (one that is complete with it’s head and feet). I love the 30s style, but unless I can find a faux-fox stole, it ain’t gonna happen.
2. In your opinion, who is famous but shouldn’t be?
Geri Halliwell and/or Kylie Minogue
3. Are there any new movies or TV shows that you are looking forward to this fall?
On Australian TV? No. But I will be hanging out for when the new season of Buffy hits our shores.
4. If you had a time machine that you could use only one time (there and back), where would you go and what would you do?
If I had to choose, I would choose to be a part of Henry VIII’s court from the beginning of his courtship with Anne, until her death. I have always been facinated with the Tudor period and, of course, Henry’s obsession with Anne was a turning point in the history of England.
5. What cologne of perfume do you like to wear? Which brand do you prefer that your partner wear?
Volupte is my favourite perfume, although I also wear Fragile. I dislike most male colognes and after-shaves, so I prefer my partner not to wear one.
6. Do you recall your first “French kiss?” Tell me about how that felt, and how it came about. Do you like them?
Not telling about my first, but yes, I do love them. French kisses can be so sensual.
7. Excluding your partner…If you had the opportunity, who would you most like to French kiss?
Not sure, really. Certainly not any celebrities I can think of.
BONUS: Can’t you see that it’s late at night?
Not where I am (well, 8pm isn’t late).