This week’s questions are All about clothes!
1. What’s your personal clothing style…trendy or classic?
Classically trendy, or trendily classic. Seriously, it depends on my mood, and what I am dressing for (e.g. a gallery opening or work)
2. Do you shop for designer names or stick with the more generic brands?
Designers rarely make clothes for plus-sized women, and when they do, the clothes don’t make it out to Australia. I do, however, make sure that I buy quality items.
3. Work clothes: dressy or casual?
4. Days off style: dressy or casual?
5. Women: high heels or flats? Men: Wing-tips or work boots?
Flats, when possible
6. Do you have a large wardrobe, or just a few carefully selected pieces?
8. Are most of your clothes dry-clean only or machine-washable?
Work clothes are mainly dry-clean only. My other clothes are mainly machine washable.
9. You buy an article of clothing and realize it is all wrong for you when you get home. Return or keep it?
10. Hats: yes or no?
No. I look like a mushroom when I wear hats.