Sorry, Ms Rudstein, I know your job as his lawyer is to put the best spin on things, but a “devoted and loving father” doesn’t throw his young daughter off a bridge. His actions automatically negate that description.
- This is Thin Privilege: Thin privilege is when someone is describing the way you look to someone else and the… tmblr.co/Z_tENyh9WHIY– 1 month ago
- You should be spending less time telling me why you think I'm fat, and more time asking yourself why my body … tmblr.co/Z_tENyg0QPoa– 2 months ago
- “In the game of patriarchy, women are not the opposing team; they are the ball.” - Anita Sarkeesian (via punk… tmblr.co/Z_tENyg0PoRH– 2 months ago
|Living 400lbs on Former host lets loose about B…|
|kprofou on Former host lets loose about B…|
|Fatadelic on Fluff: Review of ‘The Wi…|
|Erica on STUPID FATTY. BAD FATTY. GET O…|
|Lover of Any and All… on Fluff: Review of ‘The Wi…|
- Target Demographic && Attractive & Fat
- I eat a lot and still maintain a low amount of body fat for my height, almost medically underweight. Is that a bad thing?
- Thin privilege is not having to go to a totally separate part of a store that carries clothes in...
- queenfattyoftherollpalace: bigfatfeminist: so I answered this...
- Crohn’s disease? Congrats on losing weight during a flare. . . .