- This is Thin Privilege: Thin privilege is when someone is describing the way you look to someone else and the… tmblr.co/Z_tENyh9WHIY– 1 month ago
- You should be spending less time telling me why you think I'm fat, and more time asking yourself why my body … tmblr.co/Z_tENyg0QPoa– 2 months ago
- “In the game of patriarchy, women are not the opposing team; they are the ball.” - Anita Sarkeesian (via punk… tmblr.co/Z_tENyg0PoRH– 2 months ago
|Living 400lbs on Former host lets loose about B…|
|kprofou on Former host lets loose about B…|
|Fatadelic on Fluff: Review of ‘The Wi…|
|Erica on STUPID FATTY. BAD FATTY. GET O…|
|Lover of Any and All… on Fluff: Review of ‘The Wi…|
- I just wanted to say that this blog has really opened my eyes. I am seeing things in a way that I was unable to before, and challenging my family to do so as well. Thank you!
- I saw the post the other day claiming that fat people cannot run as fast as thin people, and treating this as significant. I wear glasses. It is a fact that I can't see as well as most people. But, no one makes comments in the street. No one asks me why I've not considered laser surgery, or at least wear contacts so people don't have to look at my blatant failure. There are no programs shaming glasses wearers. So, even if it were true, why would running ability be relevant to fat shaming?
- Want that in size fat? Give us four times what the skinnies pay!
- All I wanted to do is read up on Chris Christie’s...
- Fat kids =/= bad parents; Starving fat kids =/= concern for their health.