- No Clear Ideas – Seems Twice (One of the post-punk bands John was in as a rebellious youth)
- Wave On The Moor (Moderato) – Mohammad Haghighi
- Paduana Xviii – The King’s Noyse (William Brade 1560-1630)
- Johnny – Suicide
- Let’s Twist Again – Chubby Checker
- Chant of Repentance – Gyorgy Sviridov
- Dona nobis pacem – J.S. Bach
- Les Hiboux – Edith Piaf
- Le Carnival d’Aix 10 – Darius Milhaund
- Mercedes Benz – Janis Joplin
- This is Thin Privilege: Thin privilege is when someone is describing the way you look to someone else and the… tmblr.co/Z_tENyh9WHIY– 1 month ago
- You should be spending less time telling me why you think I'm fat, and more time asking yourself why my body … tmblr.co/Z_tENyg0QPoa– 2 months ago
- “In the game of patriarchy, women are not the opposing team; they are the ball.” - Anita Sarkeesian (via punk… tmblr.co/Z_tENyg0PoRH– 2 months ago
|Living 400lbs on Former host lets loose about B…|
|kprofou on Former host lets loose about B…|
|Fatadelic on Fluff: Review of ‘The Wi…|
|Erica on STUPID FATTY. BAD FATTY. GET O…|
|Lover of Any and All… on Fluff: Review of ‘The Wi…|
- Thin privilege even happens when I draw. A thin privileged mindset is not having the first thing...
- I'd just like to say that yes obviously thin privilege exists but as someone who is still fighting the after effects of anorexia, I have to say that it hurts when people point at thin people (usually female) and day things like "OMG she looks soooooo anorexic" or "oh I didn't eat breakfast today hope I don't get anorexic!" It's become a joke and it's not good. (Sorry about this, it's 4am)
- Thin Privilege isn’t having to make your own thigh high shorts because “big...
- Thin Privilege is...
- thin privilege is never having to wake up to fatphobic trolls telling you bullshit about your body...