- Hold It Down – Cocoa Brovaz
- Le Carnival d’Aix 11 – Darius Milhaund
- Out Of Left Field – Percy Sledge
- We the People Who Are Darker Than Blue – Curtis Mayfield
- In The Annexe – Boards Of Canada
- Zwiesprache Der Rohrflöte Mit Der Saengerin – Popol Vuh
- Rain Has Fallen: Moderato – Samuel Barber
- Symphony No. 8, I. Moderato – Alfred Schnittke
- I’ll Pick A Rose For My Rose – Marv Johnson
- Clevor Trevor – Ian Dury & The Blockheads
- This is Thin Privilege: Thin privilege is when someone is describing the way you look to someone else and the… tmblr.co/Z_tENyh9WHIY– 1 month ago
- You should be spending less time telling me why you think I'm fat, and more time asking yourself why my body … tmblr.co/Z_tENyg0QPoa– 2 months ago
- “In the game of patriarchy, women are not the opposing team; they are the ball.” - Anita Sarkeesian (via punk… tmblr.co/Z_tENyg0PoRH– 2 months ago
|Living 400lbs on Former host lets loose about B…|
|kprofou on Former host lets loose about B…|
|Fatadelic on Fluff: Review of ‘The Wi…|
|Erica on STUPID FATTY. BAD FATTY. GET O…|
|Lover of Any and All… on Fluff: Review of ‘The Wi…|
- Story time: I went to a carnival with my little cousin (she’s 8 years old, as of my typing this). I...
- Thin Privilege is having one of your best friends like a guy and see him give off signals that he...
- I’m borderline hypertensive, have been for years. On my first visit Dr. P noted that, because...
- Gettin’ ready for the swap!
- On body policing, fatness, thinness and sexism