- This is Thin Privilege: Thin privilege is when someone is describing the way you look to someone else and the… tmblr.co/Z_tENyh9WHIY– 1 month ago
- You should be spending less time telling me why you think I'm fat, and more time asking yourself why my body … tmblr.co/Z_tENyg0QPoa– 2 months ago
- “In the game of patriarchy, women are not the opposing team; they are the ball.” - Anita Sarkeesian (via punk… tmblr.co/Z_tENyg0PoRH– 2 months ago
|Living 400lbs on Former host lets loose about B…|
|kprofou on Former host lets loose about B…|
|Fatadelic on Fluff: Review of ‘The Wi…|
|Erica on STUPID FATTY. BAD FATTY. GET O…|
|Lover of Any and All… on Fluff: Review of ‘The Wi…|
- Thin privilege is being so terrified, at a size 14/16, of being fat-shamed by your GP that you delay...
- I wanted to know, how are you supposed to submit an ask, when the ask box doesn’t allow for...
- Weight Stigma Conference Talk on YouTube
- defyingthelabyrinth: i would just like to remind everyone that only about 1/3 of eating disordered...
- Thin privilege is not being told by your oncologist after you’ve had a traumatic battle with...