It’s funny how white bread always makes me hiccup.
- This is Thin Privilege: Thin privilege is when someone is describing the way you look to someone else and the… tmblr.co/Z_tENyh9WHIY– 1 month ago
- You should be spending less time telling me why you think I'm fat, and more time asking yourself why my body … tmblr.co/Z_tENyg0QPoa– 2 months ago
- “In the game of patriarchy, women are not the opposing team; they are the ball.” - Anita Sarkeesian (via punk… tmblr.co/Z_tENyg0PoRH– 2 months ago
|Living 400lbs on Former host lets loose about B…|
|kprofou on Former host lets loose about B…|
|Fatadelic on Fluff: Review of ‘The Wi…|
|Erica on STUPID FATTY. BAD FATTY. GET O…|
|Lover of Any and All… on Fluff: Review of ‘The Wi…|
- Being smart and successful while fat
- Bottling #plumppolish Merbabe with @truefat <3
- Which to keep and which to return/sell? GabiFresh for...
- Thin privilege is not having a “friend” of yours covertly video tape you talking, dub over it with...
- Thin privilege is not feeling like you have to defend yourself in a foreign language class.