It’s funny how white bread always makes me hiccup.
- This is Thin Privilege: Thin privilege is when someone is describing the way you look to someone else and the… tmblr.co/Z_tENyh9WHIY– 1 month ago
- You should be spending less time telling me why you think I'm fat, and more time asking yourself why my body … tmblr.co/Z_tENyg0QPoa– 2 months ago
- “In the game of patriarchy, women are not the opposing team; they are the ball.” - Anita Sarkeesian (via punk… tmblr.co/Z_tENyg0PoRH– 2 months ago
|Living 400lbs on Former host lets loose about B…|
|kprofou on Former host lets loose about B…|
|Fatadelic on Fluff: Review of ‘The Wi…|
|Erica on STUPID FATTY. BAD FATTY. GET O…|
|Lover of Any and All… on Fluff: Review of ‘The Wi…|
- "Thin privilege is being able to die of natural causes" I'm beyond astonished with the responses this post got , how can people be so ignorant.
- opus-pocus: brownp0wer: noyka: bastardlybrendan: princessfuckingprivilege: thisisthinprivilege: ...
- This is just something ive noticed alot lately and I thought i should mention it to you. In almost every cartoon or even non cartoon childrens movies ive watched in the past 6 months or so there has been a character who is fat and joked about, picked on etc, the only reason for that being because they're fat. This is one of the major reasons young kids go out and pick on other kids and call them fat. They look up to these characters and want to be exactly like them, so they copy them.
- Thin privilege is not having your mother tell you she wants you to lose weight so that you can...
- Thin privilege is being so terrified, at a size 14/16, of being fat-shamed by your GP that you delay...